Who we are:
A new kind of payment experience by a new kind of company.
Brim is a Toronto-based Fintech company operating at the intersection of technology, finance, and consumer experiences, that’s revolutionizing the payment experience. Brim Financial is licensed by Mastercard and has launched a state-of the-art digital platform and credit card product suite into the market in 2018.
We are strategically growing our team and seeking skilled, hands-on and highly motivated individuals who are looking to expand their careers by being integral members of designing, testing and launching a brand-new credit offering into the Canadian market with unique, first-to-market features and benefits.
Who we’re looking for:
Brim is looking for a Senior Fraud & Credit Analyst – Credit Card Program, to join our growing and passionate team. You will be responsible for identifying emerging fraud risks and monitoring activity to prevent fraud as well as credit card application adjudication and on- going credit requests on all active accounts. We are seeking an individual who can leverage their exceptional detection, analytical, and investigative skills, along with strong leadership qualities required to support the management team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively monitor and detect high risk activities through various detection channels and tools
- Identify emerging fraud trends, potential business gaps and share best practices with the Fraud Team
- Handle complex fraud incidents that require a detailed and in-depth analysis
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as Customer Service, Product, Credit and Fraud Operations
- Facilitate and conduct Analyst training, including fraud processes, investigative procedures and tools
- Effectively handle sensitive customer referrals to ensure a positive outcome
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Maintaining/exceeding established standards and targets and adhering to all credit policies, procedures and guidelines
- Administering and controlling credit terms and limits
- Assessing credit worthiness of prospective customers
- Approving and/or recommending appropriate credit terms and credit limits based on customer requests and credit worthiness
Knowledge and Ideal Skills:
- Strong detection, analytical, and investigative skills
- Excellent inter-personal and organization skills
- Self-motivated, with ability to communicate ideas effectively in a collaborative and cross-functional working environment
- In-dept knowledge of TSYS applications (i.e. ADM, TS2, TSYS Analytics, and DDS)
- In-dept knowledge of Microsoft’s suite of products (i.e. Word and Excel)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the fraud or credit risk and customer experience disciplines in consumer lending products. Credit cards experience a plus.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply for this job by sending your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning Senior Fraud & Credit Analyst in the subject.