Hi. We’re Brim. A new kind of payment experience by a new kind of company.
Brim is a Toronto-based Fintech company operating at the intersection of technology, finance, and consumer experiences, that’s revolutionizing the payment experience.
As a non-bank company licensed by Mastercard to issue credit cards, Brim is working to flip the traditional credit card model on its head and build a fully digital platform that’s designed to reward your lifestyle. With many first-to-market embedded features like Installment Pay, Instant Cardlock and an Open Rewards platform, we’re introducing a more rewarding credit card experience.
We’re looking for a Communications Specialist to join our growing team
As a Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Brim Social & Support Teams in delivering excellent customer service.
- Foster Brim’s growing social media community and create original content to drive engagement across the board
- Work closely with the customer service team to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Brainstorm, create, and execute initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Work collaboratively across teams including Marketing, Partnerships, Product, Design & Operations
- Connect with customers by distilling concepts and developing compelling copy
- Support the planning and execution of large and small scale events
- Minimum 2+ years-experience in similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or Marketing
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to work seamlessly across social media platforms & desire to remain current with existing and emerging digital technologies
- Constantly demonstrate creativity and out of the box thinking
- Strong attention to detail and self-starting attitude
- Team player and always ready to help
- Well organized and work well under tight-timelines
- Knowledge of French is considered an asset
- Experience CRM & marketing automation platforms
- Agency & events experience is an asset
We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply for this job by sending your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning Communications Specialist in the subject.